Old versionsSee all
When you have a group of people using computers in the same classroom or company, there is always a risk that they use the devices for checking their e-mail, chatting on social sites, or any other unwanted activity. This program lets you monitor the activity of the computers connected to a network so you can detect and correct any non-complying behavior. Also, you can control some of the functions of each computer individually. For example, you can turn on / off or restart any given computer, install or uninstall programs, lock, and unlock USB devices, and more.
Another interesting feature is that you can share your onscreen activity with other users. This can be useful for teaching purposes, or to communicate some information to all the users at the same time. Also, the program lets you record your onscreen activity to share it later.
Please note that the program must be installed bot in the master computer, that is, the one that will be used to monitor the network, and in those being monitored. The cost of the program will depend on the number of computers you want to supervise. A good feature is that the license never expires, so if you purchase the program, you will only need to perform a single payment.
- You can use it to monitor the activity in several computers at a time
- It is possible to share your on-screen activity wit all the computers in your network
- Its license never expires
- Not very affordable. The cost depends on the number of computers you want to monitor
- You need to install the program both in your computer and in those you want to monitor